AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kuaui

Traveling with a toddler is a lot of work, but he had a good time despite the cold, and Devin loved the ocean in small increments. But I think his favorite part of the vacation was the Cinnamon Knuckles, and don't think his dad would disagree either. I have found my new desert love as well, shave ice ummmmm so yummi. An anchor on the side of the road...I had to get a photo of it!

Devin loved playing in the sand but he really didn't like all the sand sticking to his hands.

Run Devin, RUN!

Humm palm trees :o)


Our first meal in Kuaui. He loved the fun drinks with umbrella's in them.
Raspberries!

No more kisses mama.


Park time





1 comment:

Puppatina said...

It looks like you had a great time.

What fun to take your little one on adventures. Especially when you give them drinks with little umbrellas. I like those myself! ;-)

Thanks for sharing your pictures.