AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Nursery is finally complete!







Our little lady can officially arrive any time now, she is viable, and as an added bonus her nursery is complete. So I though I would share her room. Devin loves to play in her room already, and his favorite thing is to throw his ball at her mobile, sooo much fun! It is a little different than our original nursery, but I am so much happier with the results. I really wanted a yellow nursery with a birdie theme, and I think it worked out well with the other colors.

6 comments:

Stefanie Blakely said...

Beautiful Nursery! Can you tell me what crib that is? I love it!

4 lil Monkeys said...

Thanks! The crib is Babies R us - Babi Italia Pinehurst Single Dropside Crib

Unknown said...

Beautiful room! You did a great job. Where did you get that mobile? I'm in love with it.

4 lil Monkeys said...

Thanks! I made the mobile because every one i liked was WAY too much money!

Andrea said...

where did you get your decor/mobile stuff/pictures from?? If this LO is a girl, that is the exact theme I am going for! So cute!

summerlily said...

Your nursery is so cute! I love your bird mobile!!