AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 5/52 - Food


I hate cooking, so I though I was doomed for this weeks assignment. And while I do love baking, this week was not a week to bake, as the kids and I have all been sick all week, and as an added bonus I took Bug to the doctor this morning, and she has a double ear infection. It explains the screaming for half the night, the last few nights, poor lil girl.

So instead of some yummi baked food, how about some colorful and pretty farm fresh food instead!!









Please Check out Misty's interpretation, and all the Bloom talent!!

14 comments:

Amy C said...

Beautiful shots! I haven't seen the flavored honey sticks in quite a while. I'd forgotten about them. My kiddos would love them.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the baking, but I love your shot of the Honey Sticks!! It brings me back to my childhood!!

AmyMae said...

These are so great!! Love the mix of sweet + healthy :) Sorry to hear about your sicknesses! Double ear infection? Poor baby!

angie said...

I hate cooking too. Those honey sticks look great! I've never seen those. Seriously. Hope your daughter is feeling much better.

Jenn said...

Great shots! I love the colours!
Hope everyone feels better soon :)

Crystal said...

I used to looooove Honey straws! You totally brought me back and now I need to find some!! Love the colors in that shot.

Shannon said...

Makes me long for summer and strolling the farmers' markets! Terrific shots.

Stephanie said...

Those look great. I love those honey straws, they remind me of my childhood b/c I use to always get them!!

delsa said...

great shots. me too have not seen those honey sticks before. hope you guys feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

love these, way to go! :)

Jobrina Hofleit said...

I'm right there with ya on the whole cooking front but baking is something I do love as well. ;-) Great shots and hope everyone is better soon!!!!

Z'sTheDay said...

love those! we live next to a fruit stand and it looks so similar- the photos feel organic! :-)

jules said...

love me some farmer's market! so fun!

michelle said...

Great shots! I need to find those honey sticks!