AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

A day at the park with Daddy!

Feeding the ducks!
Feeding himself!



Waving to the train watchers.

Train rides are the BEST!

We decided to take the lil ones to feed the ducks and headed to a really yucki old duck pond, but Devin had fun but momma worried about the bird poop. It was short lived, thankfully, because we searched for a new park, and ran across an incredible park that we love! It had a carousel, and a train, and a fantastic playground with an old plane as a play structure.

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a fun day - I love the processing on the photos.

4 lil Monkeys said...

THank you...I have been practicing , trying to get a decent warm/old school look, I used a preset then tweaked it (alot), but I am almost there on making my own preset (finally!!)