AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

8/52 - Light

This week's theme is light. We were headed to my in-law's house for my (and my Brother-in-law's) birthday party, and I was stunned by the light shining through the clouds, it was utterly amazing. Of course we didn't have enough time to find a spot and pull over as the clouds were moving fast, so this is shot through the very dirty front windshield of our car. It is technically a terrible photo, but I don't care because the light was amazing, and I had to capture it anyway!

ps I love the lil birds too!


Please head to the next Bloomie the talented Amy Craft a San Antonio, TX Photographer!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that we're on the same wave length the past few weeks. Great shot. I love the birds in the image and Happy belated Birthday.

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow - that is so incredibly gorgeous!

Christine said...

this is gorgeous!!!!! sometimes I wish my husband wasn't in the car with me because I WOULD pull over but he would do no such thing...aarrrgh. stop and smell the roses man!!!

Christine said...

Happy belated birthday!!

angie said...

Beautiful light! I love the birds too :) hope you had a great birthday!

AmyMae said...

Beautiful! Love the little birds flying as well.

Amanda said...

Beautiful sunlight!

4 lil Monkeys said...

Thanks everyone!!

@ Christine I am so right there with you, I would have pulled over in a heartbeat if he wasn't with me!!!

Renee said...

I love that special feeling you get when you see the sun rays bursting through the clouds. Lovely!

Jenn said...

So beautiful and I love that you can see the birds flying too. Gorgeous shot!

delsa said...

what a gorgeous picture...

Shannon said...

I happen to love "through the windshield" shots. This one is terrific.

Z'sTheDay said...

that little spot in the upper right where the sky is peeking through is fantastic- and p.s. (I love the birdies too) lol

Michelle said...

Wow..that is amazing light, perfect even through the windshield.

CK said...

Love the light, love the birds, love the feeling looking at this causes :)

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous! what a great moment captures thru the windshield! liza

Amy C said...

Gorgeous sunset! And, yes, the birds add a great touch!!

Jobrina Hofleit said...

WOW!!!! I couldn't tell at all this was through your car windshield! Gorgeous shot and the who could of planned the birds just like that.....perfect!!!! ;-)

voguelove said...

:-) I really like your blog, we switched connection, This is my blog
http://www.shopchanel.co.uk/blog

Ozgirl said...

Wow amaxing pic for thru the windshield!