AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Week 10/52 - Nature



Spring has sprung in our yard! I love the fresh bright green buds of the leaves, and flowers that are all starting to pop up all around. I am anxiously awaiting the warm weather, we are preparing for spring to hit, we bought our lil ones a sand box, and I am going to make an outdoor chalk-board (since out yard flooring is brick, moss and grass). And I bought a cute little table and chair set from IKEA so we can eat and do messy crafts in the yard.

Please head to the next talented Bloomie, Brandie Pahl, Michigan photographer

18 comments:

AmyMae said...

These are both so beautiful! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Love the edits too! Can't wait to see the outdoor chalk board!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are beautiful - love your processing!

Christine said...

pretty. love the daffodils and the pp

Amy C said...

Lovely! I'm totally loving all the beautiful images of flowers this week.

Amanda said...

Beautiful flowers! I especially like the first one but they're both really nice!

Growing up said...

Oh these are stunning, I love the first one and your pp'ing on these is perfect.

michelle said...

Beautiful, I LOVE the first image. Great job!

angie said...

Ooh, I hope you'll share photos of your outdoor setup! The chalkboard and floor sound amazing. Your photos are beautiful, I'm totally in love with the first one - so delicate.

delsa said...

great shots and I'm loving the pp.

Crystal said...

These images are so warm and lovely... spring is here!!! I love the colors. Oh and gotta love Ikea table sets!!

Jenn said...

Your processing and these images are so beautiful!!! I love your plans for your backyard too! Sounds perfect :)

jules said...

gorgeous blossoms!

Brandie said...

Oh I'm jealous! I want pretty flowers in my yard now too! Great shots:)

Z'sTheDay said...

Ooooo so Spring-y! finally, huh?? I am with you- can't wait for all the fun warm weather activities!

Anonymous said...

wow! these are lovely, and so is the processing! happy spring! liza

Anonymous said...

lovely shots!!

Shannon said...

Very pretty! Yay for Spring!