AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sensory Play

Cailey has had a lot of one on one mommy time while Devin has been sick, since he has been sleeping so much. She is definitely loving and getting used to the attention! She now wants me to carry her everywhere, and she always wants to be on my lap, not complaining at all :). It took Devin 3.5 years before he became a momma's boy (which I am also loving). The last 2 nights he has even asked for me to put him to bed, an occurrence that has NEVER happened before.

Both of my kids are very sensory craved, they both like to feel, taste, touch, smell and experience all that they can. So I have been making a sensory box that they fight over every time I bring it out, I think I might have to head over to Target and get another container! But they love to dig, and find toys I have hidden under the rice. I put balls, toys, spoons, anything with a different shape or texture for them to hunt for, they LOVE it! Although coloring all that rice was a task in itself, but so worth the reward!

No comments: