AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cailey's 1st Birthday Party


We opted to try a birthday dinner as we were still exhausted from Christmas, and Devin's birthday festivities. Who knew that a "smaller" (and I use this term loosely) would be more work than the other evens combined?! I had a vision of what I wanted but our small house could not accommodate what I had pictured, but as luck would have it, it turned out better than I thought, and we were able to celebrate Cailey's first birthday in style with all of her immediate "family"!! It was wonderful, unfortunately she was too exhausted to even eat her cake, but don't worry, I have a special treat planned for this weekend, and of course there WILL be pictures. Unfortunately once the party started, the camera was too big to lug around, so there are no other photo's other than our very first guests, Nana and Papa, so I apologize to the rest of the family for that one. But Nana made the adorably cute cake and Gigi helped prepare and cook for our guests, Cailey and I thank you both for all your help!!

No comments: