AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 52 - Week 2 - Red/Pink

I had glorious ideas of what I wanted to do for this weeks challenge, and they didn't quite turn out as I anticipated. So what I have will have to make do. I like them, I am not in love with them. Although after I uploaded them on flickr and went to import them into blogger, one became someone's "favorite" so that makes me feel better about it!!





And please go check the perfectly playful and stunning photo Jobrina has submitted this week, and of course continue clicking through the loop to see all 20 photo's!

17 comments:

Amy C said...

Adorable feet shot :)

Michelle said...

That feet shot is perfect..so fun!
I Noticed your next post was in Monterey, where do you live? I am in Santa Cruz!

Unknown said...

Red shoes are my absolute favorite! What an awesome pic!!

Jenn said...

Love the red shoes shot!!!!!

Nicki said...

cute feet shot!

delsa said...

love it too! adorable :)

Brandie said...

That 1st shot is absolutely adorable! Great job!

Growing up said...

How stinking cute I love the feet shot!

Meghan Boyer said...

Too sweet! I LOVE the shoes :)

crystal said...

LOVE LOVE the shoes.... makes the heart melt. Sooo cute.

Jobrina Hofleit said...

oh my goodness, her "little" feet are too dang adorable along with those super adorable little stylish red shoes! great shots!!!!! ;-)

Shannon Harrison said...

oh! the SHOES. killer shot.

4 lil Monkeys said...

Yes, we LOVE shoes!! And Michelle, we live in San Jose, and have season passes to the aquarium!

Christine said...

love the shoes. I have no idea how you got them in focus. I tried with my 2 1/2 year old and it was a no go : ) So sweet.

angie said...

I love them! Shoes are always my favorite :)

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

that first one is so sweet. love

Renee said...

So very cute! I love it