AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Project 52 - Week 3 - Black and White

This week's theme is black and white, as I have been lacking time this week, I opted for a photo I took in the past. I used this photo to practiced my black and white conversions, something I still need a lot of practice with. And as an added bonus I have yet to show off any of my America's Top Chef winner Yigit Pura, so I thought I should get on that!





Please don't forget to check out the rest of the amazing talent of my friends at the Bloom Forum by starting with Nicole!

12 comments:

Jenn said...

Great conversion and fantastic portrait :)

angie said...

Very nice portrait!

delsa said...

great portrait.

Renee said...

You've done a great job on all counts! Looking forward to next week :)

michelle said...

Great photo and I think the conversion looks very nice.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous, the photo looks great!!!

Misty Setzler Photo blog said...

Okay so its so awesome that you took photos of a guy on top chef! And its a great portrait!

Meghan said...

Nice portrait!

Crystal said...

He looks great and so does your conversion!

Amy C said...

Really nice!!!

Gail said...

cool!!! good work Casey!

nicole lubin said...

great conversion! top chef??!! i need to hear more about that!